Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fr.John Vianney

I am here to share my 25th years of Priestly life which will contribute something to your life too. For me Latin Language became very helpful for my studied as well as to learn other languages. I am the real product of St. Charles Seminary because I did both Philosophy and Theology here. Happy and Lucky years were those time when I spent in St. Charles. I took all my responsibilities well and went ahead to become priest. After ordination also, I took all my transfers very well and my companions to help me a lot. In life, I also fell but I was helped a lot by Arch Bishop Abraham. At times, I too thought that I am sinner and others are Saints. But, I have learnt to say now, “Do not do what you do not want them to do to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment